Wednesday, April 1, 2009

a good sore.

You know what I'm talking about. As much as it hurts, it still feels good. At least, it makes me feel good. I don't know if the pain is necessarily "good." But then again, I'm ranting.

I've only been April Fooled once today. I'm actually semi-proud of myself. It was a pretty good one, though. Low-five to Maurice. I only fell for it because I'm not "with it." And by with it, I mean, being in the loop when it comes to anything that is computer-related.

Actually, back to my ranting. I do have a point I was trying to make. What I was trying to say was, that even though I feel pain physically... from training + dancing... It sort of voids out some of the not-so-physical pain. You know, where the good stuff is. Heart & Soul. Ohhhh, the dramatics.

Just for kicks, in the spirit of all things that are April foolish, I will end on this note:

No comments:

Post a Comment